Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Recommend me a good bike shop in the Northampton area
  • lovegoinguphills
    Free Member

Ideally would like to find a good shop with really good service and excellent workshop. Was recommended Corley Cycles in Milton Keynes but I have not been impressed on my two visits.

phil56

Leisure Lakes in Daventry seem pretty good, can’t be far from Northampton

ronjeremy
    Free Member

Pitsford cycles at Pitsford reservoir.

Also Roy Pinks in Newport Pagnell

nickswolves
    Free Member

Pitsford Cycles provide excellent service and have a decent workshop with reasonable prices

Mikey65
    Free Member

AJ cycles in Rushden/Higham are a good bunch and worth a trip

http://www.ajbikes.co.uk/

Kuco

I either use Leisure Lakes Daventry or Pitsford cycles. Both offer good advice and are helpful.

wingnuts

Chaineys in Shenley Church End in MK aren’t an obvious choice for bits and kit,but they have always been spot on for mechanicals and wheel building in my experience.

_tom_
    Free Member

Maybe a bit out of your reach as it’s technically in Leicestershire but my favourite lbs is George Halls Cycle Centre. Better prices, quicker turnaround and friendlier service than Pitsford ime.

transapp
    Free Member

tom + 1

donks
    Free Member

I’ll second chaineys theyre a good bunch and tend to sort out the minor jobs (headset pressing etc) there and then where as Corley will tell you they’re booked out.

DenDennis
    Free Member

I’d reccommend a visit to check out Baines racing if its near- its a unit on silverstone race circuit grounds. decent, small shop but friendly local service

good blokes, known for racing superbikes so the workshop is high tech and bigger than the bike shop.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Recommend me a good bike shop in the Northampton area’ is closed to new replies.