Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Recommend me a Eurocamp type holiday in France
  • geoffj

Kids are 2 and 4, so a tame pool / water slides would be good.
    Would be nice to be near the sea.
    TIA
    Geoff

robbo1234biking

We stayed in berny riviere with Eurocamp. Its not near the sea but was a nice park with couple of swimming pools lsides etc and duing season they have a fake beach with sand and swimming etc . Was a good location ofr us us was near the champagne region, paris, euro disney etc. Its about 10 miles from Soissons I think

BillMC

Eurocamp at Vieux Boucau in SW France. It’s a big site but surprisingly quiet, ask to be placed in the red zone (nearest the sea). This site is very well set up for little kids. Most sites are inland and so involve a drive to the coast plus all the hassle of parking, this site is right on the beach. The surfing’s ok, there are cycling paths to other beaches, villages. There are supermarkets nearby. Despite the distance from the port, it’s actually an easy drive (I would usually take 2 bikes and 2 surfboards on the roof) and you’ve always got a better chance of ace weather down there. I drove my kids down there maybe 15 times and they were always keen to go again.

ti_pin_man
    Free Member

canvas were as good and cheaper when we went a few years ago, we did bourg d’oisen at the foot of alpe d’heuz and some other in the pyrenees and loire. good holiday for kids.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Recommend me a Eurocamp type holiday in France’ is closed to new replies.