• This topic has 6 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Earl.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Recommend me a eco shower head
  • Earl
    Free Member

One that attaches at the end of a hose.

I’ve just bought one that has a water restrictor bung in the handle and its rubbish.

So if you have got one that works well – please share.

Bimbler
    Free Member

We had one fitted a while back after plumbers visit following leak – do plumbers get paid to fit them? Anyway it was bobbins and we replaced it within days.  Logic would dictate that restricting the water flow leads to less powerful (worse?) showers especially with the crappy gravity fed system we had back then.Get a regular shower head.

retro83
    Free Member

Anyway it was bobbins and we replaced it within days.

If you restrict  the flow (or it’s just low anyway), you may also need a low flow shower head.  I got one from Amazon, it works okay. I think basically the nozzles in these are smaller, so you get a finer spray, but it feels like it’s at higher pressure than you would get from a normal shower head.

Bimbler
    Free Member

I think basically the nozzles in these are smaller, so you get a finer spray

Yeah, it was one of these, rubbish, but then again the plumbing was a bit rubbish too.

Earl
    Free Member

Ta.

The thing I want to avoid is buying a poor one then replacing it in few months – which is not very eco.

I’m guessing gift the truly worked well then there would be no reason for a normal one.

Bought one with a German name. See show it goes and report back here

RobHilton
    Free Member

Switch the water off inbetween getting yourself wet and washing off the soap/shaving your bits??

Earl
    Free Member

Daughter hitting teen age years… 20min + showers. Nuff said

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Recommend me a eco shower head’ is closed to new replies.