Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Recommend me a decent Co2 inflator/pump?
  • yan
    Free Member

Been using an Innovations 2nd Wind inflator/pump for a while but the pump has now died and looking to see if there is anything better out there. Used for racing and need the pump for backup.

Been looking at the LEZYNE Pressure drive, Specialized airtool combo and the Inovations mnt pipe. Anyone tried these or any others?

Cheers

brassneck

Do without a combo myself – one of those tiny screw on head-only bits for the CO2 and a little Blackburn pump that fits comfortably in a pocket. It’s not really anymore bulky, and when my Innovations Smart Head thing packed up at the weekend I was pleased to have a completely separate backup.

Based mainly on the reliability of the Blackburn pumps I’ve had originally.

geordiemick00
    Free Member

you wont get better than one Genuine Innovations Co2 pump

or, go tubeless, then you’ll need one to seat the tyre 🙄

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    sumomatt
    Free Member

Topeak CO2bra, great bit of kit nicely packaged up the inflator, 2 cartridges and two shuttle levers (arguably the best lever on the market) all in a nice neoprene cover to strap to your Seatpost.

yan
    Free Member

geordiemick00 is the Genuine Innovations Co2 pump actually a pump aswell and is it any good for MTB tyres?

yan
    Free Member

sumomatt, think the cobra is just an inflator not a pump and would really like both if possible….

jonba
    Free Member

Planet x used to do one. Let me know if you find them because mine is on the way out and it was really good.

Two best ones I’ve seen are by Topeak and Bontrager.

pdw
    Free Member

This one:

http://www.co2cartridges.co.uk/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=269&category=314

£5 including two cartridges, tiny, and does the job perfectly.

sumomatt
    Free Member

Yan – yep cobra is just an inflator, the hybrid rocket is the one you want if you want inflator and pump

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Recommend me a decent Co2 inflator/pump?’ is closed to new replies.