Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Recommend me a *compact* iPod player
  • mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Hi all

We already have a Bose Sound Dock (I know, but I like it) but want a VERY COMPACT mains powered set of speakers for the iPod so I can plug it in next to me when I am cooking of an evening. Don’t need any other features other than being able to play (ie, no clock, radio etc). Just was a subtle, simple set of speakers. An ideal would be something I could plug in directly to the high level wall sockets (freeing up work surface space). I have had a Google but they all seem quite big and/or have lots of features I don’t want, or just be battery powered speakers.

ta

DezB
    Free Member

Ah, my mate had some brilliant little ones on holiday – charged from mains or USB. I’ve emailed him for info.
    Wife had to keep telling him to turn them down 🙂

t_i_m
    Free Member

JBL On Tour. Compact, mains and battery powered. Decent sound quality given the size of the unit.

Yorkshire-Pudding
    Free Member

Philips Fidelio Docking speaker DS3020. 50-60 quid i love mine, gets great reviews too and looks good1

rogg
    Free Member

Something from Gear 4’s portable range?

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Cheers – the Gear4 StreetParty Compact seems to fit the bill – many thanks 🙂

DezB
    Free Member

Probably too late – but these are my mate’s ones
    http://ihomeaudiointl.com/iHM79BC/

molgrips
    Free Member

Logitech mini boombox? Doesn’t get much more compact, and it’s wireless. Oh sorry.. you said iPod not iPhone. Still, the boombox is good 🙂

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

They are both nice solutions, but neither are mains-powered – I just want something I can plug in and leave.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Recommend me a *compact* iPod player’ is closed to new replies.