Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Recommend me a car park near Hammersmith Apollo.
  • bigblackshed

Can anyone recommend a car park near the Hammersmith Apollo, or within a short tube journey, please? One that won’t guarantee a stolen or vandalised car

Going to a gig on Friday 2nd July and need to be there for about 5:30. Maybe a bit earlier to grab some food. Traveling via the M4.

Thanks.

nickjb
    Free Member

On street parking in London in the evening isn’t too bad. Usually free after a certain time. Some from 5, others a bit later. No different in Hammersmith. Either go to one of the further bits where it will be free earlier, or a little more central, pay for an hour or two to take you past the free bit.

TheGingerOne

Go over Hammersmith bridge and turn right. There is a road that goes all up that side of the river with free on street parking at night and weekends. Not far to walk back.

* At least it was a few years back.

onlysteel
    Free Member

For west London I’ve recently taken to using Westfield’s parking. Safe, secure, 24hr.

monksie
    Free Member

We managed to bag a space directly opposite the Apollo underneath the fly over on Sussex Place. It’s a very small car park so maybe we just struck lucky.

drlex
    Free Member

The ginger one is right – Lonsdale Road. About a ten minute brisk walk, or fifteen minute leisurely one from the Hammy Apollo. Alternative is paying by phone/app on the streets to the North of Hammersmith Road, below Brook Green for an hour (think around £3.50 per).

CountZero

I’m guessing it’s reopened now, I used to use King’s Mall car park, but it closed for refurbishment for eighteen months, that was probably two years or more ago.

Theres also a church over the road that offers a few parking spaces via Just Park, but I’ve lost the reference.

bigblackshed

Thanks chaps.

Westfields looks ideal. Should be able to grab something to eat there too.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Recommend me a car park near Hammersmith Apollo.’ is closed to new replies.