Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Recommend me a cafe for breakfast in Aberdeen
  • bamboo
    Free Member

I shall be off to Aberdeen next weekend for a stag do. I always wake up early when I’m away from home, so I was planning to get up on Saturday morning and go for a stroll and get some sea air. Our hotel doesn’t provide breakfast, so I’m hoping to find a nice cafe for a good coffee and a bacon buttie, whilst all the other guys are still sleeping off the hangover from Friday night.

A quick google shows a lot of cafes open quite late (10am!), but I think we will be on the road by 9:30ish. Can anybody suggest a nice place for breakfast that opens early (7, maybe 8am). A sea view would be preferable but not essential.

Cheers in advance

Davesport

There’s only one answer to this. The Inversneckie Cafe on the sea front. You won’t be disappointed :o)

bamboo
    Free Member

Looks good but Google is suggesting it opens at 9am which is a little late. Any idea if this is correct or is google telling fibs?

juanking

Sand dollar cafe pretty much next door to the sneckie. Opens early too!

bruneep

Where are you staying?

Davesport

No idea on opening times unfortunately 🙁

bamboo
    Free Member

Cheers for suggestions so far, I’ll be staying in the ibis hotel

gwaelod
    Free Member

Deeply suspicious of all Aberdeen eateries since asking for curry half and half in a pub and getting a plate of curry, rice and mashed potatoes.

onlysteel
    Free Member

Curry half and half? Scuse my ignorance…….

gwaelod
    Free Member

Curry, half portion of chips and half portion of rice…instead of curry and a load of rice

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Half and half in Scotland is a half pint of eighty shilling and a dram. You were done!. 😆

Onlysteel +1 too btw.

bruneep
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Recommend me a cafe for breakfast in Aberdeen’ is closed to new replies.