Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Recommend me a bean-to-cup coffee machine, please
  • webwonkmtber
    Free Member

Need to find one that doesn’t cost the earth, but that is actually worth owning.

Any recommendations or deals spotted much appreciated.

webwonkmtber
    Free Member

The STW coffee massive must be off having coffee…

DrP

Delonhgi (apostrophe in there somewhere) come highly which rated.
    I’ve a Siemens B2C machine (5400 something) which is also good.
    Gaggia appear to be very good, and can have prices reflecting that.

TBH, I’d look on amazon at De’lon’ghi’…

DrP

slowmart
    Free Member

Jura ENA 9

About £1k new, about half that on e bay.

Adjustable, high quality and robust and makes a fantastic coffee. Get the weekly subscription from hasbean and you won’t look back and will have to go a long way to get better.

Life’s too short not to.

higgo
    Free Member

We have and recommend this one: http://www.amazon.co.uk/DeLonghi-Magnifica-ESAM4200-Espresso-Cappuccino/dp/B001EOMZ5E

We only use it for espresso though – I have no idea what the milk foaming’s like – could be wonderful, could be crap.

jsm

I would recommend a gaggia brera @£300, it’s the only machine we have had at work that lasts, that includes machines @1.5k. The internals are similar to my gaggia classic I have at home. I work in an office @30 people and the previous gaggia titanium and several juras were terrible.

The brera we got off ebay from italy. Avoid milk containers and things that go wrong/smell.

Less is more we have found

ElVino

We only use it for espresso though – I have no idea what the milk foaming’s like – could be wonderful, could be crap.

+1 for this, milk foaming works well also, took me a while to get settings right but very cheap and convienent.

NJA
    sam42
    Free Member

Our gaggia titanium broke through over use, replaced it with a jura, can’t remember the model but the little rascal’s never missed a beat.. I’d go jura.

crazy-legs

I saw that on offer in Dixons/Currys/whatever a little while ago, now Amazon has it slightly cheaper. Very tempted.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Recommend me a bean-to-cup coffee machine, please’ is closed to new replies.