Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Recommend Company car leasing companies
  • jameswilliams54
    Free Member

New job potentially gives me the option of finding the best deal from any leasing company with the best deal (including maintenance)

Looking on Google there appears to be hundreds of them out there.
    Some let you select options and add maintenance and some you have to call / email for a quote

Any experience of which ones are good to deal with and are competitive on price would b
    Help ?

Jason
    Free Member

Being flexible on the car tends to give the best lease deals. The cheapest ones are where a manufacturer is trying to move a particular model quickly.

Most of the lease companies are middlemen, basically putting a finance agreement in place between you and a finance company.

I have just taken out a new lease with Gateway2Lease they have been very good to deal with. Fast communication and for the car I wanted the cheapest prices. Happily recommend them

I use ALD for a car I pay for with an allowance from work. ALD are the finance company, so are good at offering non-standard packages, but lack a bit in the customer service side of the business. I bought a ex demo Audi A5 with their finance, it worked out around £100 per month cheaper than any deal I cold have got on a new one.

Start looking here :http://www.contracthireandleasing.com That searches lots of the deals.

There is a very long thread on PistonHeeads, but there is a lot to filter to find the best deals.

funkrodent

Ling’s cars is very well reviewed and the pricing seems to be very competitive. If nothing else it is well worth it just for the website, which has to be seen to be believed. Once you get past all the gimmickry it’s actually incredibly detailed though..

Lings cars

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    jameswilliams54
    Free Member

Thanks Jason I had found the contract hire website the other day and will have a look again

jameswilliams54
    Free Member

Yep it certainly has to be seen
    But can’t quite see the purchasing department agreeing to deal with ling

Nationwide site looks pretty good

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Recommend Company car leasing companies’ is closed to new replies.