Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Recommend an AM hardtail frame with tapered headset
  • cheekyboy
    Free Member

Looking to utilise some tapered steerer forks into a rugged AM frame, any recomendations?

stevied
    Free Member

I can recommend the on one 456 carbon. I run mine with a 50mm stem, 150mm forks and chunky 5.1 dt swiss wheels. Really great handling, chuckable and weighs in at 25lbs…

couldashouldawoulda
    Free Member

Your budget?

I couldnt argue with stevied for anything less than £250.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    spectabilis
    Free Member

Yep ^^^^that’ll work ^^^

Mackem

Chumba HX1 – 300 quid.

matt1986
    Free Member

Look at the pinnacle iroko it’s designed by the guy who designed the core for genesis it’s the same geo at the core and is better specd. Ride the one and it’s amazing manuals really well and a decent price

NorthCountryBoy
    Free Member

Ragley mmmbop second hand about £150 they have a 1.5″ headtube youcould run a tappered steerer with a suitable headset from hope or nukeproof

hambl90
    Free Member

Bfe

messiah
    Free Member

What fork?

steve44
    Free Member

My Intense tracer fame that i have for sale. 2009 rp23 chris king. xt bb xt frt mech itm seatpost hope collar £595

steve44
    Free Member

Im a tosser. didnt see the hardtail comment!!!!

pickle
    Free Member

Not everyone’s cuppa tea but +1 for the C456. Love mine.

Cheezpleez

Think there’s an issue with 16in C456 and Rockshox tapered steerers. From memory, you need a particular headset which increases the stack height a little.

cheekyboy
    Free Member

Thanks for the responses, currently looking at the Raglry Marley, any comment ?

messiah
    Free Member

If you fancy a Marley find a second hand Mmmbop… It misses the ISCG but they are great frames. Love Ragley geometry, not sure I trust their quality control after the last couple of years!

cheekyboy
    Free Member

messiah – Member
    If you fancy a Marley find a second hand Mmmbop… It misses the ISCG but they are great frames. Love Ragley geometry, not sure I trust their quality control after the last couple of years!

POSTED 4 HOURS AGO #

Hi Messiah, searching for the mmMbop frame with littlr joy, how is your troof holding up?

messiah
    Free Member

I’m back on an Mmmbop myself until I find something else.

If you want post a wanted on here. I got a few replies when I did that hence the little blue one 🙂

getonyourbike
    Free Member

I’m surprised you Cotic fanboys haven’t mentioned the new Soul yet.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Recommend an AM hardtail frame with tapered headset’ is closed to new replies.