Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Recommend a good builder in Worthing?
  • mirage

I am moving to Worthing from Leeds and need to find an experienced and reliable builder, any suggestions

Cheers

TimP
    Free Member

AJ Potter in Hove is not far

mirage

Thanks Tim, have used them before?

edoverheels
    Free Member

Olliver Brothers

mirage

Thanks Ed

I have spoken to Mr Olliver and he seems very professional and polite

Cheers, I may owe you a beer

Do you ride out of Worthing at all? I am moving down on the 6th and looking forward to getting some riding done

Cheers

Will

edoverheels
    Free Member

No because I live in Steyning which is North of Worthing on the other side of the Downs. I am a Surveyor and deal with a lot of property. Olliver Brothers do a lot of work for me and they are based in Worthing. Happy to show you around. In Steyning we are lucky and have a very good area to ride, XC or downhill.

DrP

Mirage, send me an email when you move down, and I’ll show you around the local routes, and come along for atuesday group ride in the eve….

DrP
    (Ferring)

TimP
    Free Member

Sorry very late on this

Yes I have used them before and will again. I am a structural engineer and also work with him (Alex)

mirage

Dr P cheers, we are living in Hove for a couple of weeks while we wait for the house we are buying in East Worthing to go through. I will defo take you up on the offer to get out riding. Is your email on your profile?
    Where do you normally ride from on your night ride, Ferring?

Thanks, Will

mirage

Ed I still might take you up on that and thanks again for getting me in touch with David Olliver, top bloke

pictonroad

East Worthing, nooooo, that’s Beirut, abort abort, West Worthing is the area for STW readers…

mirage

Picton its bohemian baby. You want to show me some trails or do you not associate with east worthingers? 😉

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Recommend a good builder in Worthing?’ is closed to new replies.