• This topic has 5 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by IHN.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Recomendations for bluetooth earphones with decent phone mic please
  • IHN

I currently have some KS Hive Bluetooth headphones, but they have a few niggles:
    – the battery doesn’t last very long, and there’s no ‘battery low’ warning so it just cuts out.
    – the battery/mic section is pretty big, so catches on coat collars etc and relatively heavy, so tends to pull one earphone out, especially when walking
    – the mic is rubbish (according to people on the other end of phone calls)
    – there’s a fair bit of interference/Bluetooth ‘chatter’, especially noticeable on talk radio or quiet sections in music

So, recommendations please for a set of earphones that won’t have these issues. Wireless please, for an Android phone, and no cans ta, just in-ear jobs. Budget probably up to £40, £50 tops. Fanksverymuch.

oldtennisshoes

I went for a Jabra Stealth which I lost after about a week, but it was the best I’ve had for making calls – comfy, good battery life and excellent call quality. I keep meaning to buy a replacement.

In the meantime I’m back using these Pioneer SE-CL5BT-W Wireless Bluetooth Earphones which I picked up from SportPursuit which are very good, but not quite as good as the Jabra

https://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/bluetooth-mono-headset-for-calls-make-me-look-like-a-taxi-driver-content/

mikewsmith
    Free Member

https://www.skullcandy.co.uk/shop/earbuds/bluetooth-earbuds/smokin-buds-2-wireless
    I use these, battery lasts well, has a warning tone and the % displays on the BT symbol on my phone

orangespyderman

I have a Plantronics Focus Voyager Focus which is very good, if a little spendy.

IHN

Thanks chaps, even though some of these recommendations are substantially north of my budget 🙂

Any others for under £40 (or maybe £50)?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Recomendations for bluetooth earphones with decent phone mic please’ is closed to new replies.