Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Recomend me a Large Tablet 10inch min for films in car etc – Android
  • skybluestu
    Free Member

Have been stung by a supposedly high spec Onda tablet that never worked correctly and the power port has now given up.
    Looking for a 10 inch tablet with Android and expandable capacity. Doesn’t have to be anything that fancy just a good screen for watching films for the kids.
    Not looking to spend a fortune but also not interested in the cheapo Chinese units for £50
    Hoping to get something for under £150 ideally.
    Any suggestions/positive examples?

Cheers

cliffyc
    Free Member

I got an Acer Iconia A3-A20 10″ tablet last Crimbo,and have used it everyday for work and leisure. Holds battery charge pretty well,Android 4.4 KitKat,16gb internal memory expandable to 32gb with sd card. Now down in price to £120 or less. a good buy IMHO. 🙂

CraigW
    Free Member

Lenovo Yoga Tab 2. Decent screen and sound, better battery life than most.

mefty
    Free Member

Samsung tab e is £160 in Tesco, but you can often get a 2 for 1 on tesco vouchers.

skybluestu
    Free Member

Cheers all, think I might check out Tesco as they have a few offers on by the looks of it

kimbers

Lenovo thinkpad 10 had for 18mnths, micro SD good battery etc, got it on offer for 120, fit movies it’s ace

dthom3uk

I got a Medion Tablet before Christmas in Aldi. 32gb with a 32gb SD card included. Some stores still have them in.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Recomend me a Large Tablet 10inch min for films in car etc – Android’ is closed to new replies.