Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • recomend me a diesel remapper in north west
  • grim168
    Free Member

Picking a diesel passat up this week and its my first diesel car. Trouble is its only the 1.9 105 bhp model. So looking around for a few hundred quid I can get it remapped to about 140. Just want somewhere reliable in north west england. Any recomendations?
    Cheers, Graham.

fingerbike
    Free Member

Would you not be looking for a plug in box? Company called vanAaken used to import PSi Motorsport boxes – about the only thing i can think of to come out of Luxembourg! Not sure they still do, ebay maybe?!

sharkattack

Find your nearest Pendle Performance. All the VW people I know rave about them. They’re one of the few remapping companies that I’ve never heard a bad word about.

chrisdiesel
    Free Member

Be cafeful with cheap plug in boxes, most just have a resistor that tells the Ecu the fuel rail pressure is lower than it actually is so the Ecu increases the fuel rail pressure. So when the car is driven normally the air flow to fuel is wrong and causes smoking.

sharkattack

I would never buy any kind of plug in power increase from Ebay. I wouldn’t have a ‘one size fits all’ map uploaded either. Go somewhere with a rolling road and get it done properly.

salad_dodger

Pendle Performance can be a bit hit or miss depending on who actually does the work for you. Research ‘Martin Pendle Performance roid rage’ and you’ll get a pretty good idea.

jonk

Diesel bob is good but not cheap

cbike
    Free Member

vantuner.co.uk

djglover
    Free Member

Pendle performance did my Octavia, was pleased revo did my seat, they were better

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘recomend me a diesel remapper in north west’ is closed to new replies.