Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • recomend me a cyclocross bike?
  • Paul-j

Here it is, never ridden road bikes many friends do. but just to help me into it.

what should I be looking for in a half decent second hand cyclocross bike?

iam 6,2 34 inside leg.

thanks in advance

ktmblag
    Free Member

i love my Boardman team.they fetch strong money 2nd hand thou

Paul-j
    Jamie
    Free Member

Budget? Want discs?

RoganJosh
    Free Member

Cannondale caadx 105 for sale in the classified 🙂 I’m your size 😉

Paul-j

budget no idea s I don’t know what you get for your money, I would like discs yeah.

sleepless
    Free Member

i used the 10% discount from british cycling association and bought a boardman cx team bike. it is brill. my mtb and road bike are now feeling sorry for themselves as i can mix my routes up, best of road and off road here in the Lakes, plus carry it up my fell running routes. bonkers.

Jamie
    Free Member

Will second, or is that third, the Boardman CX. Just sold mine as got offered a very good price, and hopefully the 2014s will be with us in a bit.

waller
    Free Member

I’ve been out all day on my surly for the first time. Whatever you do get a bike with discs if you can afford it. Cantilevers are interesting. I forgot just how much until today 🙂 bloody good fun though!

benji
    Free Member

Personally love my cannondales the caadx is a good buy if you want the more affordable end but the superX is lovely, just lacks a little in mud clearance.

If I had to replace the offerings from Giant and Kona have really caught my eye at the minute, and the amount of Ridleys you see being raced (yorkshire) is quite incredible.

If you want a budget end look at Paul Milnes on ebay, but in the main they are cantilever. The Boardman gets good reviews and is a reasonable spec for the money. PlanetX dirty disco is a popular choice as well, if you fancy some carbon and discs.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘recomend me a cyclocross bike?’ is closed to new replies.