Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Rechargeable ear hair remover recommendation
  • lovewookie

After several v cheap battery ones I’m on the lookout for a rechargeable one for getting rid of the ear fluff that seems to be taking hold now I’m well into my forties.

What better place to ask than stw…;-)

Any recommendations that aren’t ridiculously expensive.

Ta

ElShalimo

Put rechargeable batteries in your current one?

lovewookie

Current one is a bit shonky. Plus I’d need a charger and batteries.
    Would much rather plug it into one if the many USB cables I have around the house. 🙂
    Plenty on eBay for <£10, but before pressing buy, and playing the is it going to be good or rubbish roulette, was hoping that the hairy stw demographic would have some experience.

I’ll have a look on Amazon too. They have reviews etc.

Ta

tails
    Free Member

Get a waxing melter and wax them, unless you’re scared then a hair trimmer will do. Note trimmer not clipper.

slowoldman

Get a waxing melter and wax them,

Or perhaps a little kitchen blowtorch!

z1ppy

never going to run out of charge… and actually work really well (I’ve been 40 a while…), which considering the price, I should bloody hope so!

petec
    Free Member

just go for something like this

(mine was about a tenner, so you might have to explore)

Never going to run out of batteries, quiet, doesn’t rust.

What’s not to like

Scienceofficer
    Free Member

My ear hair is more like bristles. Thick and deep rooted. Theres no way Im plucking/waxing. I think my ear would come off!

z1ppy

It’s a matter of managing the ‘problem’ SO, like an unruly garden, once it’s been beaten back you just need to keep ontop of it with regular weeding. Though I did hear a podcast suggesting pulling hair make it more likely to come back quicker than trimming it back

lovewookie

I’m not waxing my ears.

good god.

quite like the look of the manual trimmer, thanks for the responses.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Rechargeable ear hair remover recommendation’ is closed to new replies.