• This topic has 15 replies, 12 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by dobo.
Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Rechargeable Batteries, where do you get yours from?
  • matty456
    Free Member

My AA energiser 2450 (I think) batteries don’t hold their charge much past an hour when I’m out using them in my hope vision one on low setting. Time for some new ones, where do you get yours from?
    Ta.

wysiwyg
    Free Member

7dayshop

leffeboy

7dayshop, but i find the energiser ones more reliable that the own brand ones

Blackhound

7dayshop but try the Sanyo black eneloops. Been impressed with them.

nealy
    Free Member

Sanyo Enelop[ all the way, I usually get mine on Amazon but just search and pick the cheapest.

dobo
    Free Member

sorry for the hijack, but im starting to think that the reason my battries are always dieing is to do with my charger, what charger is stw approved?

dooosuk
    Free Member

Do a search, there was a big thread on this a few weeks ago with a link to an article comparing brands.

I have had Vapex for the last few years with no complaints & as it happens they faired top in the article from what I remember.

crazy-legs

I use Battery Force
    Brilliant service (usually next day) and dead cheap.

Dibbs
    Free Member

Battery Force for me (usually GP batteries) and a TechnoLine BL700 charger.

matty456
    Free Member

Nice one STW. Got some ordered. Cheers.

mark90
    Free Member

My cheap dumb charger was killing batteries, so went for this smart charger……

Not only looks after the batteries better but revived some of the ‘dead’ ones. Would recommend.

monkey_boy
    Free Member

ebay

matty456
    Free Member

Cheers. Looks like charger might be on the cards too. 🙂

TuckerUK
    Free Member

Sanyo eneloops

Word

Edit: Decent one channel per cell delta-peak (with temp monitoring) charger required. We use a La Crosse BL-700.

dobo
    Free Member

are the black enelopes the enelopes XX 2400mah?

think ill get that charger too, mines shit and the fan on it keeps sticking 🙁 loads of use though

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Rechargeable Batteries, where do you get yours from?’ is closed to new replies.