Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • Receptionist with learning difficulties
  • funkmasterp

STW poster in admitting they were wrong shocker!

Good job OP

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

Even so the original point raises a possible issue in that if she is doing a job that is at the edge or above her abilities, and therefore the clientele are getting ‘tetchy’ – this could create an environment that is not very nice for her to work in.

My ex had a couple of jobs interacting with the public, and sometimes it can be very testing when you combine their self-entitlement and frustration levels – especially when you have to remain calm and just accept it.

Just saying that her employer should keep an eye on the situation to make sure it is not becoming problematic and if so how to make it better – things like checklists to follow for different situations so she doesn’t have to get flustered by not remembering how to do stuff whilst an angry client is presuring her, or putting signs up reminding clients that abuse will not be tolerated, etc.

kerley
    Free Member

Or just send her to the UK doctors receptionist training where the goal is to be as rude and unhelpful as possible.

Edukator
    Free Member

Good man, OP. Now all you have to do is give us closure on your Vito threads if ever you found out what the problems were. 😉

slimjim78
    Free Member

or their piles issue

I’ve had piles, if i’d have summoned up the will power to waddle in like a dying Tellytubbie and the resolve to strip down to my blood soaked undies – then I damn well would’ve demanded an appointment..

Congrats to OP for admission of cock wombleness – A book leaf I could’ve done with turning over multiple times on here.

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

Congrats to OP for admission of cock wombleness

that didn’t work out so well for Liam Nesson…

Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)

The topic ‘Receptionist with learning difficulties’ is closed to new replies.