Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 50 total)
  • Reccomend me something slightly illegal to do on a 2nd date
  • tall_martin

Hi,

I've met a girl and fancy taking her out on a date with a difference, but I'm stuck for ideas.

When I was in Oz I went skinny dipping at night in a national park with a 14 foot fence to keep people out- very memorable.

When I was in Edinburgh I jumped into a garden with a girl before realizing we couldn't get out again the way we got in, then I realized the garden backed on to an embassy and got very worried, very quickly.

However, I'm in Nottingham, its too cold for skinny dipping and there are laws against trespassing down here. The best I can come up with is a champagne picnic in W****** park at night when the deer are roaming, and thats a bit dull.

Any suggestions?

woody2000

Shoplifting

tall_martin

Too Illegal, but thanks 🙂

House
    Free Member

Bike ride on a footpath…

GrahamS

Sodomy?

woody2000

Burnouts in Tesco car park?

Bus Surfing?

Jamie
    Free Member
    tom84
    Free Member

it's fun to teach her to drive if she can't already, i especially like the her sitting on my lap version, or the going really fast and giving her the wheel options. oddly i was inspired by a bruce springsteen song abut him and his dad doing this. breaking into places is always fun there's load of amazing old buildings to do this in in london, not sure about nottingham. drugs also are fun (so i'm told).

but i think you already lost out cos you are planning it, and spontaneity is the key. just be your nervous, awkward honest self and she'll love you.

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

Joy riding.

Cow tipping.

Pigface
    Free Member

Lucky you weren't eaten buy a salty 😯

LsD
    Free Member

Rohypnol……….

theotherjonv

Go out dressed up as a sailor. Illegal under the Seamen’s and Soldiers’ False Characters Act of 1906.

But be careful; you might get £500 fine or a month in prison. Plus be at risk of being buggered by another randy matelot (which was illegal until 1967, and may still be illegal since the Wolfenden Report only specifically aloowed it between consenting males over 21).

Jamie
    Free Member

Surprise her by dressing up?

tall_martin

She can drive, and seemed totally unphased by my driving.

I'm liking the bus surfing best so far.:-)

I've had with a very sensible girlfriend/ wife for the last 3 and a 1/2 years who seem to have beaten some of the spontaneity out of me. The other problem is I haven't been anywhere dodgy for ages.

tall_martin

She does seem to have some good stories about dressing up, but I think those are a costume too far- Great picture though!

Nick

I'd go garden creeping, pretend you're 13 again, have a snog under a tree or in someone's shed.

Jerome
    Free Member

Sit in the first class carriage of a train
    Well thats about the craziest I have done lately

mattythemod
    Free Member

Doggin is great fun and with the milder weather a lot more pleasurable .

edd

Bring her to Dubai and snog her somewhere in public, or for maximum effect take it all the way on a beach.

Edric64
    Free Member

How old is she? plenty of things are illegal if she is underage

tall_martin

Mmm, shes min her mid twenties, so probably of an age to do most things now

singletrackmind

Go out for a meal and leg it before paying the bill. If the date is going very wrong , leave her there. If the date's going well get her to leg it too.
    Prolly worth having a wad of cash on you in case they catch you.

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

snog in various outragously busy public places

law courts
    tesco supermarket queue
    in a bus queue
    make an appointment with a bank manager and snog in front of him, them leave
    swimming pool

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

How old is she? plenty of things are illegal if she is underage

isn't child abuse hilarious ?

tron
    Free Member

Given what I've heard about the numbers of police on the streets in Nottingham at the moment, good luck.

bassspine
    Free Member

nottingham? dress up in green tights and a hat with a feather in it. Shoot arrows at the sheriff.

Jamie
    Free Member

Shoot arrows at the sheriff.

While singing that well known Bob Marley classic.

mandog

take her up the oxo tower

nickc

I want to know how/why jonv knows that dressing up as a sailor is illegal. I think we should be told…

theboatman
    Free Member

Beat up a tramp or urinate in that water feature on the Market square, you could do both together.

waynekerr
    Free Member

Did you shag her on the first date?

Leku
    Free Member

Go to Tescos in your pyjamas.

coolhandluke
    Free Member

Bang her back doors in – Its illegal isn't it?

tootin

graffiti?

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

It needs to be spontaneous and done in a " ah **** it" spirit. You cannot plan to do something like that – you just look an arse

Dancake
    Free Member

BBQ a Swan together

Pete.Crawforth
    Free Member

brake into well just just over the fence at nottingham castle after hours pretty nice park surrounding it and a good view from the top. an the few times we've done it theres no real chance of actually getting caught. unless your a numpty when climbing over the fence

binners

Why don't you take an absolute shed-load of mind-altering drugs. Both illegal and bloody great fun! 😀

TheSanityAssassin

Walk round Derby in a Forest kit…

GJP
    Free Member

Suicide pact – that should test whether she's really into you!

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 50 total)

The topic ‘Reccomend me something slightly illegal to do on a 2nd date’ is closed to new replies.