Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • rebound suspension- anyone?
  • xherbivorex
    Free Member

anybody ever heard of/used these guys? they’re opening a shop in horwich apparently, right near my gf’s house, and would obviously be v convenient for me to get shock/fork serviced there…

http://www.reboundsuspension.co.uk/

xiphon
    Free Member

facebook.com/reboundsuspension

Well known friendly person in the Bolton/Chorley/Manchester riding scene.

I’m planning on using his services next week (open til later on a Tues IIRC – so I can drop off/pick up after work!)

Ecky-Thump
    Free Member

It’s a guy called Jason who lives in Horwich and has set himself up as a one-man business. Was working from his shed at home upo to now but setting up in a small unit.
    Not yet used his services personally but certainly would for any fork jobs that I didn’t fancy tackling myself. I’ve riden with him a couple of times and he comes across as knowledgable and capable. Deserves to make a go of it I reckon.

xherbivorex
    Free Member

cheers fellas, i’ll take my business to him then!

reboundsuspension
    Free Member

Cheers guys, see you next week, the shop is now open and also features a bike mechanic (Neil Prentice, ex of Bolton Cycle Superstore) So there isn’t much we can’t fettle between us. Jason. ;o)

Onzadog
    Free Member

Interesting. What are you guys like for custom tuning options? In particular, Fox Van 36RC2

reboundsuspension
    Free Member

Hi Onzadog, I don’t do custom tuning, minor mods like adding/removing stock functions & changing travel only. Lots of great companies out there that do tune though, TF, Loco & Mojo.
    Jason.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘rebound suspension- anyone?’ is closed to new replies.