Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Reba – Which service kit?
  • tallmart10

Hi, I have a 26″ Reba Team Black Box Motion Control Dual air 120mm straight steerer circa 2009-2011. The part number on the crown is 15T90026491. It is black with decals which have silver diagonal stripes at the top of the lowers and the words “Rockshox Reba team” in small letters above the stripes.
    The stay joining the top of the lowers says “Reba Team” on it.

Can anyone:

1. Identify which year this is?
    2. Tell me which service kit(s) are required to do a full service on one of these.

I plan to service it myself, having serviced coil forks before but never an air fork.

Thanks in advance,

Mart.

LoCo
    Free Member

We have the full service kits and the 2015 upgrade 32mm wipers as well 😉

tallmart10

Thanks LoCo.

As per my original question, which year do you think it is and which service kit would I need? How much is it for everything I need? I already have the 5 and 15wt Rockshox oils.

Thanks

Martin

stumpy01

From njee’s suggestion in this link, it looks to be a 2009 fork, I would guess.

I wouldn’t sweat it too much over the precise oil volumes though. The ability to measure precisely from a syringe isn’t great and +/-10ml either way shouldn’t upset things too much.

LoCo
    Free Member

09 onwards kit, oil vol. on the lowers is 5ml per lower leg of 15wt, and 123ml of 5wt in damper leg.

tallmart10

Thanks for the info, Loco. I’ll ring you tomorrow

Cheers

Mart.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Reba – Which service kit?’ is closed to new replies.