• This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by P20.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Reba Compression Wierdness ~ Help!!!
  • P20

Just had a quick bounce on my forks before heading out for a ride and there’s something not right. In open, the forks have got a lot of compression damping, almost to lock out. When in lockout, they are smooth but slower than expected. Rebound adjust still works as normal. I’ve cycled the fork with both slow and fast rebound, compression in both modes, no better.
    They have been working fine, I don’t know what’s happened. Anything else I can do or is it a full strip down?

Reba solo air RL

otsdr
    Free Member

Try removing the compression damper first to check if there’s anything obviously wrong with it.

devash
    Free Member

Try letting out all the air, holding the front wheel down and rapidly compressing the fork a good few times. Sometimes the port between the positive and negative air chamber goes all funny and makes the fork feel stiff.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    P20

devash – Member
    Try letting out all the air, holding the front wheel down and rapidly compressing the fork a good few times. Sometimes the port between the positive and negative air chamber goes all funny and makes the fork feel stiff.

I’m not entrirely sure how that works when it was a lockout thing, but it works!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU!!!!

Off out to enjoy some dusty trails

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Reba Compression Wierdness ~ Help!!!’ is closed to new replies.