Viewing 33 posts - 1 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Reason enough never to do crack –
  • patriotpro
    Free Member
    patriotpro
    Free Member

wrong flippin forum again 😳

yunki
    Free Member

hhmmm.. I chose not to watch the end of that, but thanks for sharing

patriotpro
    Free Member

Can’t say I blame you lol

I felt like looking away but resisted!

smiff
    Free Member

yeah um.. what forum were you trying to post to? 🙁

patriotpro
    Free Member

sorted now

cynic-al
    Free Member

What is the point?

patriotpro
    Free Member

cynic-al – Member
    What is the point?

It makes a change from hair-do threads – for that reason be grateful.

cynic-al
    Free Member

I’m not.

v8ninety

Can’t believe how lightly he got off with that… Going to be sore when he comes down/sobers up though…

patriotpro
    Free Member

cynic-al – Member
    I’m not.

cheer up x

crikey
    Free Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYlwSepW7Bs

A different drug, but a good anti- effort.

patriotpro
    Free Member

A different drug, but a good anti- effort.

Good advert – if that doesn’t put them off then there’s no hope.

organdonor
    Free Member

Crack doesn’t make you jump off buildings for $1, the same as heroin doesn’t make you steal and crystal meth doesn’t make you a robber/rape victim/prostitute etc. Believing that drugs make you do things that you wouldn’t otherwise do is believing that you are weak. Do you get into a fight every time you have a few drinks? No, nobbers do…

cynic-al
    Free Member

Yeah, drugs have nothing to do with it 😐

organdonor
    Free Member

I didn’t say that, just that there are always other issues.
    Edit – drugs are bad mmkay but education is the answer, not demonization.

vorlich
    Free Member

Whoever coaxed him into such a stupid **** act needs to take to good hard look at themselves. Humans disgust me sometimes. 🙁

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

Edit – drugs are bad mmkay but education is the answer, not demonization.

& where does the education start exactly?

v8ninety

Whoever coaxed him into such a stupid **** act needs to take to good hard look at themselves. Humans disgust me sometimes.

Who, Darwin?

eruptron
    Free Member

patriotpro – Member
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ikhb9rnPiW0
    But who resisted the Try not to laugh link?

deviant
    Free Member

organdonor – Member
    Crack doesn’t make you jump off buildings for $1, the same as heroin doesn’t make you steal and crystal meth doesn’t make you a robber/rape victim/prostitute etc. Believing that drugs make you do things that you wouldn’t otherwise do is believing that you are weak. Do you get into a fight every time you have a few drinks? No, nobbers do…

Good post, i knocked about with a group in my teens who all partied hard, we liked the rave scene and xtc with speed was the weekend staple, some hash to come down with and lsd or mushrooms on a nice summers day….few beers on a friday night for good measure….none of us became addicts or threw our lives away because we werent feeble minded like the idiots that get hooked….these kind of nobbers would end up addicted to something else if it wasnt crystal meth, if they were never exposed to drugs they’d end up with gambling problems or alcoholics instead, some people are like that.

Junkyard
    Free Member

so what you are saying is that using all those psychoactive drugs had no effect on your mood or behaviour but you took them anyway 😕

I think your dealer was conning you.

Believing that drugs make you do things that you wouldn’t otherwise do is believing that you are weak.

your right I dont stagger when drunk because it affects my balance as I am NOT weak. I can ride a bike just as well drunk because it does not affect balance or perceptions either

kaiser
    Free Member

blimey ..some of you guys are so judgemental .full of quick fire opinions and happy to put them online .makes me feel a bit sad really and not surprising so many people feel alienated and are driven to need medication / drugs ..whether legal or not to feel worthwhile

yunki
    Free Member

what can you say about crack..?

It’s a bit moreish innit..

organdonor
    Free Member

How is losing balance when drunk comparable to fighting when drunk? Or to criminal behaviour in pursuit of/whilst on a substance? That’s just ridiculous.

esselgruntfuttock – Member

[quote]& where does the education start exactly?[/quote]

Tricky one. I’m not sure. Is that ok?

vorlich – Member
    Whoever coaxed him into such a stupid **** act needs to take to good hard look at themselves. Humans disgust me sometimes.

+1

patriotpro
    Free Member

yunki – Member
    what can you say about crack..?

It’s a bit moreish innit..

😆

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

esselgruntfuttock – Member
    & where does the education start exactly?
    Tricky one. I’m not sure. Is that ok?

Of course it’s ok, I’d really love to know how you’d start educating people though.

sweepy
    Free Member

Theres kids all over the internet doing backflips of buildings with, and without crack. And most of em dont even get a dollar.
    The guy in the first clip did a pretty good flip if you ask me.

Education could start with stopping lying about drugs for a start, those clips Crikey posted are counter productive IMO.

organdonor
    Free Member

Like I said, I don’t know where to start, it’s an enormous problem. I can, however, recognise that fear mongering is not the answer. This is just a tool to reinforce prohibition, which also doesn’t work. It just fills up prisons, at vast public expense, by making criminals out of people who needn’t be.

‘Educational’ ads, like those posted by crikey, demonise drug use and drug users. This isn’t informative. In order to learn, people need to see reality, with context. If possible in situations that they can really relate to, not “I did it once because someone told me to – now I’m a murderer/robber/rapist/rapevictim/prostitute/thief/dropout* addict”

Back to the OP and to reiterate what sweepy said

Theres kids all over the internet doing backflips of buildings with, and without crack. And most of em dont even get a dollar.
    The guy in the first clip did a pretty good flip if you ask me.

*delete as applicable

bwaarp
    Free Member

What organdonor said.

tron
    Free Member

I love STW drugs threads.

“none of us became addicts or threw our lives away because we werent feeble minded like the idiots that get hooked”

Yep, because having a beer or a couple of pills, well, it’s all the same really isn’t it? I expect you’d have run a mile from meth, smack or crack because you know they’re hugely addictive and screw up people’s lives…

Dobbo

I think he did very well, and good on the chap for rolling up his sleeves and having a good try.

molgrips
    Free Member

none of us became addicts or threw our lives away because we werent feeble minded like the idiots that get hooked

Isn’t that a bit like saying free climbing is perfectly safe as long as you don’t fall off?

Viewing 33 posts - 1 through 33 (of 33 total)

The topic ‘Reason enough never to do crack –’ is closed to new replies.