Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Rear light recommendations?
  • Richie_B

Can anyone recommend a halfway decent rear light (ideally which can fit on a pannier rack and is less than £30 (unless it is so well engineered I’ll never need another bike light))?

After a month or so of bright shiny mornings I woke up to find that both my Cateye LD610s have died. The Cateyes used to be my go to but they don’t seem to last long enough to justify the price these days.

Thanks

kynasf
    Free Member

I used this one for this winter’s commuting. It attaches to the seatpost via a rubber band style mount, but can also clip onto a backpack and my rackmounted bag.

Can’t seem to get a link to work, but got to Amazon and search for WASAGA bike tail light. £10 delivered

joebristol

I don’t know how you clip something to a pannier rack but the Moon Nebula comes with either a runner band to seatpost mount or a saddle rail mount – the latter might do the job. Mine’s been on commuting duties for a few years now with no worries so far (touch wood).

I tend to use it so it has a low level constant light with a brighter pulse through it intermittently. It has got other flash modes or solid modes. The brightest solid mode burns your retinas but the lower power ones are more sensible.

https://www.tredz.co.uk/.Moon-Nebula-Rear-Light_217883.htm?sku=691891&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=google_shopping&gclid=CjwKCAjwqJ_1BRBZEiwAv73uwOKAUEb77VR980m1GBKndj9FRLKT4rSm5CTGXrm1yw9Ip4WDTIMKFxoCauwQAvD_BwE

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Rear light recommendations?’ is closed to new replies.