Rear 29er wheel. Hope Hoop Pro 2 Evo Crest. Bargain price to clear out! (Pics)

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Rear 29er wheel. Hope Hoop Pro 2 Evo Crest. Bargain price to clear out! (Pics)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Rear 29er wheel. Hope Hoop Pro 2 Evo Crest. Bargain price to clear out! (Pics)
  • Premier Icon mickb
    Subscriber

Excellent condition apart from 2 very small dings and perfectly useable as it is. Has done very little mileage. Spokes are all good and rim has only minor marking apart from the dings. Was being ridden tubeless until just this week. Has yellow sealing tape but you will need a valve for tubeless set up.

Seals up tubeless 100% and running 99% true.

Very minor cosmetic damage but price more than reflects this. Hub has been opened and serviced today and bearings are tight and smooth and now repacked with quality grease (to keep out the winter grime). Apart from the two little dings (both done at the same time – see picture 4) the wheel is in super condition with barely any marks. Free wheel body barely has a mark on it

Tempted to keep it as a spare but give it a go to see if anyone wants it on here rather than just have it sitting around.
    As long as you aren’t in a rush and I can post standard parcels, £75 posted for a £200 wheel!
    Will post in bike wheel box.
    email in profile (not for PayPal)
    PayPal gift or bank transfer.

Premier Icon sutty
    Subscriber

Go on I’ll take it bud & payment as PayPal gift, fine with me 😉 email in profile !

Premier Icon mickb
    Subscriber

Hi Sutty email with PayPal gift address on its way.
    Cheers
    Mick

Premier Icon sutty
    Subscriber

Payment now sent bud 😉

Premier Icon mickb
    Subscriber
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Rear 29er wheel. Hope Hoop Pro 2 Evo Crest. Bargain price to clear out! (Pics)’ is closed to new replies.