Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Reappropriating Decathlon’s clothing.
  • IdleJon

not buying the very cheapest stuff, except for the ski baselayers which are super warm and cost about 8 quid!

I picked up on for £3.99 – half price – a few weeks ago. Used it twice, once on the MTB with a pack and once on the Vagabond without. It’s comfortable, doesn’t sweat up and is warm enough under a soft shell. I’m very impressed!

northernsoul

Go to Mountain Warehouse.

I’ll second that. They have frequent sales – I’ve got some pretty decent merino base layers from there and several tops (IsoCool, great in summer), all at a good price.

el_boufador

Everything I or the kids have ever had from MTN warehouse has been shit.
    Looks the part but stupid design choices limit performance (stitch a logo through an otherwise nice softshell I was given, defeating the water resistance. GAH!)
    Or fallen to bits (kids shoes and jackets)
    Saying that, haven’t bought anything for a while. May have improved.

malv173
    Free Member

I recently picked up a pair of the Quecha Fast Hiking trousers. 30 quid. They’ve got a windproof panel on the front, are nicely tapered so they don’t interfere with the chain/chainring, and are very light. I’ve worn them with baselayer leggings underneath on colder days (most, nowadays!) and without. They are great for the money, They aren’t waterproof, so not great for wet rides, even though they do dry quickly a wet arse is a wet arse!

Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)

The topic ‘Reappropriating Decathlon’s clothing.’ is closed to new replies.