Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • really cheesed off
  • sucklingmatt
    Free Member

i have to sit on a stall at a baby car boot sale all day tomorrow, instead of going out riding, (or doing anything else at all) least i have gotten out of sorting things out because i basically refuse,, wife is sat on the living room floor surrounded by boxes and baby clothes

chewkw
    Free Member

Sell all to the first person with the lowest price … job done. 😀

Bunnyhop

Are you a merkin (gotten)?
    My friend got someone to do the selling for her for a small fee.

wrecker
    Free Member

Two words; JOB LOT

Kryton57

Throw a sicky, ride while she’s away. When she comes back you’ll be red face hot and sweaty, clearly the flu.

sucklingmatt
    Free Member

thats a good pal…however…mother in law is coming round t o look after kids, so i will be found out

jon1973
    Free Member

Sell all to the first person with the lowest price … job done.

Ain’t the trouble with selling stuff at a car boot is that you have to stay there until everyone else moves even if you sold everything, so you’re there for the duration.

cloudnine
    Free Member

what happens if mrs sucklingmatt wants another baby… you will have sold off all your baby threads/toys etc

sucklingmatt
    Free Member

its all boy stuff we have two boys, she wants a girl next so the stuff we have would berubbish

scaredypants

sucklingmatt – Member
    its all boy stuff we have two boys, she wants a girl next so the stuff we have would berubbish

err, – nah forget it

wrecker – Member
    Two words; JOB LOT

I’d be expecting a different word to “lot” if I was going to have to do a boot sale

chewkw
    Free Member

jon1973 – Member

Ain’t the trouble with selling stuff at a car boot is that you have to stay there until everyone else moves even if you sold everything, so you’re there for the duration.

D’oh! jon1973 might be right there so can’t help you there … or bring your iPad with you…

DWH
    Free Member

its all boy stuff we have two boys, she wants a girl next so the stuff we have would be rubbish

How are you going to go about specifically conceiving a girl?

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Do an NCT sale then you don’t have to be there. Or stop moaning. Either works for me.

sucklingmatt
    Free Member

the mrs reads all about this in books and on internet. One way is to make sure she doesnt orgasm, and make sure her head is facing south and that you do the deed shallow not deep, so all the bloke sperm die because they don t have the stamina, hnestly she has worked it all out. But whats the betting it turns out to be a boy lol

bigyinn
    Free Member

Naah, it would be really rude to type what i just thought.

jon1973
    Free Member

bring your iPad with you…

😆 yeah. some entertainment, and a huge flash of coffee is the order of the day for a car boot. Just make sure you don’t get bored and buy all the crap that other people are getting rid of, and come back with more stuff than you started with.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘really cheesed off’ is closed to new replies.