• This topic has 4 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by poly.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Realistically – chance of booking a driving test before the year is out!?
  • the-muffin-man

The whole system seems to be a bit of shit-show at the minute with websites crashing and no new tests available.

My daughters driving instructor is saying she’ll be lucky to get a test booked in before the year is out. They are so far behind with re-booking cancelled tests but little effort is being made to increase testing capacity.

She might be better getting a few hours work in a care-home to become a key-worker! 🙂

MoreCashThanDash

Funnily enough, I was going to suggest the keyworker option!

Raouligan
    Free Member

My wife has one booked for a fortnights time she didn’t seem to have an issue

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    eskay

My son is classed as a keyworker and has been unable to get a test at two local test stations.

poly
    Free Member

My daughters driving instructor is saying she’ll be lucky to get a test booked in before the year is out. They are so far behind with re-booking cancelled tests but little effort is being made to increase testing capacity.

But presumably the demand will start to tail off, as no formal instruction has been taking place for months, more people are cash strapped and perhaps some people have realised that cars arent the be all and end all?

Out of all the problems the country faces I’m not sure making it easier to book a driving test would be a priority.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Realistically – chance of booking a driving test before the year is out!?’ is closed to new replies.