Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • RCT3 issues
  • burnie
    Free Member

After a ride the other day my 2014 Revelations are permanently stuck in the open position, the adjuster turns and clicks into position but makes no difference. Sometimes, back at home the other 2 modes will work, but they will stop again after a few cycles of the fork. Hopefully someone can shed some light on this as I don’t want send them back due to recent issues with Royal Mail.

mactheknife

Mate, get them returned pronto, thats what warranties are for. Plenty of other ways to post forks.

willv

Mine are doing the same. Just got them back from fishers as the LSC dial stuck from the off.

Not happy as all other RS forks I’ve had have been great.

Back again I guess.

rickon
    Free Member

Sounds like possibly not enough oil in the damper. Easy to sort at home, 24mm socket and some 5wt oil.

Send them back if under warranty though, unless you’re handy with forks.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Warranty all the way, contact the place you got them from and ask how they would like to organise the return.

tomaso
    Free Member

Warranty return by Yodel Collect+ DPD CityLink etc – have a look for parcel comparison websites as there can be some offers etc.

My RCT3 DP Revs worked faultlessly in the year I had them and I really rated them.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘RCT3 issues’ is closed to new replies.