Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Ray Mears stalks his prey
  • bratty

Can’t believe no-one seems to have posted this one, but here is an update on our favourite bushman – using his super powers for the common good:

Jamie
    Free Member

Given the size of Mr Mears, he was probably after the bucket of chicken, Gazza had.

zippykona

He’s alright but he’s no Eddie Mcgee.
    http://www.nationaltrackingschool.com/history.html

highclimber
    Free Member

Link failure

bratty

Yeah I’m a bit lazy and so didnt try to figure out how to fix it. I guessed that the average singletrack user would be salivating to read about Ray, and also being some form of IT middle management would be able to overcome my technical shortcomings (probably even knowing how to cut and paste using just keyboard shortcuts)

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Can’t believe no-one seems to have posted this one

Indeed. This latest revelation to a 3 year old news story has important noteworthy significance. Perhaps they gave up when they couldn’t get the link to work ? 💡

paul4stones

He’s got a book coming out apparently.

Jamie
    Free Member

Perhaps they gave up when they couldn’t get the link to work ?

Seems unnecessarily snippy, even for you Ernie.

stevomcd
    Free Member

How do you like THEM apples Bear Grylls ? :mrgreen:

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Seems unnecessarily snippy

My comment was no more a serious comment than the OP’s “I guessed that the average singletrack user would be salivating to read about Ray, and also being some form of IT middle management…” comment. I’m not IT middle management nor am I salivating to read about Ray, but I wasn’t offended. I assumed he was taking the piss 🙂

piemonster

Given the choice between Ray and that Grills Bears idiot, it’s Ray all the way.

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

I know Rays missus.

RoganJosh
    Free Member

Dear god, there is only one man that can help us now… Somebody get me ray mears.

highclimber
    Free Member

He’s got a book coming out apparently.

Good timing that. I find it pretty deplorable that he’s only now decided to talk about it on the advent of his bio coming out.

CountZero

Good timing that. I find it pretty deplorable that he’s only now decided to talk about it on the advent of his bio coming out.

Oh yeah? Why’s that then?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Ray Mears stalks his prey’ is closed to new replies.