Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Rated People and Plumbers
  • darthpunk
    Free Member

Anybody know what Rated Peoples standards are for plumbers….

…because the gonk i’ve just had round may not have met the standards required for driving a go kart never mind a boiler service.

He gets here, third attempt after having to cancel twice, in muddy as hell boots and asks if he should take them off before trailing mud up the stairs. He was about an hour early and I was about to take the dog out, so I leave him to do his work while the wife is in the living room. I come back after about 15 minutes to find water pouring through the light fittings.

He’d put a tap on and forgotten about it, flooded the bathroom and it came down through the ceiling into the kitchen. His answer……you’ll probably need a dehumidifier for that. (I can’t fault his attempt at comedy)

After arguing with him about whether he was getting paid or not (and making sure I got my gas certificate) I sent him packing.

The worst part is that I did pay him because I didn’t fancy a full on fight.

I must have mug tattooed on my forehead

Cougar

He’s got liability insurance that you’ll be claiming against, of course?

Try mybuilder instead (disclosure, it’s a mate of mine’s website / company).

Marin
    Free Member

There on the websites because they have no work for a reason. Why would you pay a website a cut of your hard-earned. The construction version of ambulance chasers. Cougar must have shares as you flog it to death at every opportunity. Better off asking for a recommendation on here.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Rated People and Plumbers’ is closed to new replies.