Viewing 7 posts - 121 through 127 (of 127 total)
  • Raptors being shot and poisoned in large numbers.
  • Premier Icon tjagain
    Subscriber

Scotroutes – I thought it was Roseanna Cunningham who had the brief?

Can everyone please email or write to Sturgeon and Cunningham to protest.

firstminister@gov.scot

CabSecECCLR@gov.scot

Premier Icon scotroutes
    Subscriber

Fergus Ewing is the Cabinet Secretary for the Rural Economy. Roseanna Cunningham covers Environment, Climate Change and Land Reform. I suspect this falls mostly into the former, though there are obvious overlaps.

Premier Icon tjagain
    Subscriber

OK

Sturgeon and Cunningham ( who is environment) as well as Ewing emailed and Ewing I also tweeted tagging him

Premier Icon martinhutch
    Subscriber

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-york-north-yorkshire-53582378

Now they should know the rough area which where poison has been laid, from the dogwalking route. Police need to get stuck in.

Nidderdale has been something of a hotspot for this kind of ****.

smudgey

Until grouse shooting stops this appalling crime will continue. The Government need to ban it and offer some financial incentives to the landowners of the grouse moors for diversification. They could have clay pigeon shooting, holiday lets etc instead.Its not just raptors that suffer, its loads of different wildlife that get murdered by gamekeepers.
    Also its unbelievable the cost of grouse shooting, some people pay £5K to £20K for the day.So the landowners are raking it in and obviously reluctant to see changes.

Premier Icon csb
    Subscriber

And that tosspot Ian Botham is now a Lord. He’s got a despicable record as an apologist for the worst of the shooting industry.

You forgot the biology

Premier Icon tjagain
    Subscriber

The scottish government is looking at controls on killing mountain hares. However rtather than putting controls in in time for this years mass killings they are asking the grouse moors to show restraint! Bunch of diddies!

Scottish Government fails to protect mountain hares as shooting season opens

You just know what will happen – a bigger slaughter than usual to pre empt the clampdown

Viewing 7 posts - 121 through 127 (of 127 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.