Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • RANT: Parisian-style parking
  • hora
    Free Member

So I parked next to a gated entrance; comeback to see another car parked across the entrance nose to tail with a big graze on my outside rear bumper corner. I was furious. My car isn’t posh but it will cost me 50quid to put right that persons selfishness. **** why? Seriously you selfish prick.

Why do people think ‘its only a car mate’ if they cause financial loss to another?

My next car will be a bangernomic shed. Sick of it.

Pook

YOUR car? You’ll be going getting speeding tickets next

;o)

matt_outandabout

Bombers vs front wing?

Onzadog
    Free Member

I would have thought the clingfilm would have protected it.

oldbloke
    Free Member

I used to have to work in Paris a bit. The Parisians I worked with just assumed cars would get dented and seemed more amused that anyone would be precious about paintwork. Bumpers are apparently for bumping.

hora
    Free Member

onzadog you are fimilar with pooks work? 😆

davidjones15
    Free Member

Why do people think ‘its only a car mate’ if they cause financial loss to another?

The whole art is being able to damage the other car without doing damage to one’s own. I’ve still not perfected that one and keep scratching mine too. 👿

Bumpers are apparently for bumping.

I’ve heard this rumour too.

Popocatapetl

We’re you parked on the yellow hatchlings again? Like McDonalds last Saturday? 😀

pebblebeach
    Free Member

Probably one of those free loading carers on a driving lesson paid out of your own personal income tax contribution. There’s nothing worse than selfishness.

irc

My next car will be a bangernomic shed. Sick of it.

My car is a 2002 Mondeo with several bumps and scrapes on it. I could afford to replace it but as long as it keeps passing MOTs without too much work I’ll keep it. I like not caring about parking bumps and knowing if I got a really big repair bill I can just scrap the car.

I watched a driver in Paris once getting into an incredibly tight parking space. Respect! Even with the bumping the cars at the front and back technique I was impressed. Who needs parking sensors?

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

parked on the yellow hatchlings again?

You utter, utter bastard!

globalti
    Free Member

I used to live in Paris. Bumpers are for bumping and you leave your handbrake off so that other drivers can force a space in a row of parked cars. That’s life.

TheBrick
    Free Member

Its crap how most new cars have body coloured bumpers that show scratches so badly. Al thought I don’t want people to hit my bumpers I know in a built up area when parked its quite possible and to have bumper that shows up little knock is retarded. Form over function.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘RANT: Parisian-style parking’ is closed to new replies.