RANT – Hangovers

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • RANT – Hangovers
  • nobtwidler

F^%K
    I hAtE HaNgOvErS!

Premier Icon Driller
    Subscriber

Don't stop drinking then.

Simple.

Premier Icon soulrider
    Subscriber

its your own fault.

what are they like ?

clubber

Would this be a good time to mention that I don't get them? πŸ™‚

Smug? Moi?

Ti29er

Self inflicted wound.
    Hope your boss see it thus too.

The only people I know how do not suffer, or seem not to suffer are the real alcoholics, those who consume such quantaties that their livers have become enlarged to try and deal with the poisons thet're being forced confront.

The only people I know how do not suffer

or those that don't drink much ?

hora

Heroin will take the edge off a hangover

clubber

The only people I know how do not suffer, or seem not to suffer are the real alcoholics,

Not me, sorry. I just don't get them – it's full on alcohol poisoning on the few occassions when I've really overdone it or I'm absolutely fine. I'm not a regular drinker either though I seem to have quite a tolerance for it when it's required.

It's still not big or clever but can be good fun.

hora

Drink cheap wine = Hangover

Drink chemical-laden alcohol = Hangover. The wifebeater/alcohol in pubs (IMO) is full of additives etc surely.

Mix your drinks = Hangover

I can drink a fair amount of high quality Vodka and feel spot on the next day. If I had two glasses of cheap wine though- two day hangover.

devs

Top table dinner yesterday. Feel a bit peaky today. Canny beat getting pished with pals you've known for 20 odd years. Yesterday's occasion was someone going to sunnier climes and another changing jobs. Couldn't cope with it all the time but occasionally it's great. Unfortunately, I've got an Editors gig tonight and the rugby tomorrow so its going to be a tough few days on the bod.

mixing your drinks = HANGOVER

sticking to a single, preferably quality ale = A WOOLEY HEAD

coogan

Start drinking again and the hangover goes. Bosh! Problem solved.

samuri

knowing when to stop drinking = No Hangover.

It's really simple but Brits in particular seem to have a major issue with it.

bigyinn

Likely to suffering quite a lot in the next 2 weeks. Meeting up with old friend down in london for an all dayer and then my leaving do the week after, YAY!

tops 5

Went to watch the darts at thr M.E.N last night really suffering today πŸ™

Premier Icon SaxonRider
    Subscriber

You watch DARTS?!? 😯

Went to watch the darts at thr M.E.N last night really suffering today

I would have thought not having to watch darts would be relief enough πŸ™‚

tops 5

Not a darts fan just went along for a laugh, we were miles away from the board and at the wrong angle for the big screens so didn't really have a clue what was going on.

Got smashed and had a laugh though (won't be going again at Β£25.00 per ticket)

steve_b77

magners generally equals no or a very light hangover, low % larger nails me every time πŸ˜†

tops 5

It was the jug of Stella 1/2
    way through the sesh that did for me!

devs

Magners = no hangover because you drink loads of water throughout due to the ice melting. Good summer drink but have you tasted it warm without ice? Rank!!!

allthepies

Had two pints last night, thought about a third but decided not to πŸ™‚

Premier Icon jimmy
    Subscriber

3 seems to be the (black))magic number. less = fine, more = fine, 3 = sore head.

for real hangovers, hair of the dog is the only way – get on it.

mr_mills

Pint of electrolyte drink before bed (e.g. "GO") = no hangover.

MrSynthpop

Second the electrolytes – Have a nuun in the evening or worst case the morning after, its not just for athletic performance πŸ˜‰

Mackem

A can of Coke (the Cola type) sorts me out.

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)

The topic ‘RANT – Hangovers’ is closed to new replies.