Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Random question from 7 year old – chicken content
  • igm

Is a chicken’s birthday when the egg was laid or when the egg hatched?

Come on then, some chicken fancier out there must “know”.

coolhandluke
    Free Member

Hatched

If it was the egg, surely our birthday celebrations would be based around ovulation?

TheBrick
    Free Member

hatched

enduroforever
    Free Member

Hatched, otherwise we would all be 9 months older than what we actually are, if you know what I mean 😉

benji
    Free Member

Hatched, otherwise we would all be 9 months older than what we actually are, if you know what I mean

Liking the logic there, and totally agree.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

An eggstraordinary question from one so young.

garage-dweller

Hatched. I see questions of this type in my near future as number 1 child seems to be developing similarly abstract questioning!

benji
    Free Member

Question is, are the supermarkets trying to con us, as there is a picture of a chicken on the box, but inside there is only eggs, it’s a square box, could have contained a battery hen.

garage-dweller

It’s not the battery hen that is the problem it’s the unfused budget charger.

benji
    Free Member

Well you can’t use a budgie charger on a battery hen, that’s a cockateil for a disaster.

Denno17
    Free Member

If your from east Asia your 1 year old when born.

adjustablewench
    Free Member

The chicken on the box isnt always misleading

hatching Tesco’s eggs

samuri
    Free Member

Kids ask some great questions. You usually take a lot of things for granted but kids make you look at them differently

Why is glass transparent? Why is metal opaque?
    When do we learn to breathe?
    Why are there so many languages?
    Can I have some more money?

CountZero

benji – Member
    Well you can’t use a budgie charger on a battery hen, that’s a cockateil for a disaster.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Random question from 7 year old – chicken content’ is closed to new replies.