Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Random phone calls and texts?!
  • PlopNofear
    Free Member

I’ve recently been getting calls from 0800 numbers, an 0121 and a phone call from Canada asking for someone else and another wrong call. And then I received texts from 66333 and 87770 about competitions. This is all on my mobile phone. I’ve had the same number for the past 6 years and this only started about 2 weeks ago. It’s like my phone number has just been given out to random people. Can someone enlighten me as to what has happened?

King-ocelot
    Free Member

Similar problem however my numbers on business website. 02 told me if you answer the calls or reply to texts even ‘stop’ your number gets sold on as one that’s active and thus you get more. I don’t know if it was 02 trying to cover the fact they can’t/wont block the calls/texts. At it’s worse I was getting 9 texts an hour for 7 hours a day. Now I just get s couple a day which is easier to ignore.

nwgiles

what’s most likely to have happened is TSY will have been in court again, slapped with another restriction preventing him from being within 100mtrs of another young lady and he will be using your number cloned so it hides his identity

or it was sold

nealglover
    Free Member

Have you upset anyone in the classifieds forum recently.

That seems to be the standard response for any sort of classifieds issue.

“sign there email/mobile/landline up for loads of spam etc”

PlopNofear
    Free Member

Have you upset anyone in the classifieds forum recently.

Nope haven’t done any deals/given my number out.

bearGrease

Have you recently tried to sell a car to that P.Poddy chap?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Random phone calls and texts?!’ is closed to new replies.