Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Random neighbours dogs coming into my garden
  • mos

We live in what would be called a semi-rural spot & there’s a few fields/houses round about. My garden is pretty well fenced/walled off, but it’s not completly impenetrable. Anyway, we’ve found a couple of dogs coming in on occasion & whilst they seem ok & p1ss off when i shoo them, i would prefer it if they didn’t come in. Media being full of random dog attacks etc. & we’ve got a small child that like to play outside.
    Is it my responsibility to fence my garden off or my neighbours responsibility to look after their dogs & not just kick them out of the door for a sh1t?

edit; balls wrong forum, mods?

jam-bo

I found a ferret in my garden last week.

if you want your garden secure, make it secure.

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

Electric fence?

wwaswas

neighbours responsibility to control them

having said that if they’re getting in at ground level then I’d be looking to make it more difficult for them. If they’re jumping fences then it might be worth having words with the neighbours.

zippykona

Imagine they are cats and suddenly its ok.

wwaswas

Imagine they are cats and suddenly its ok.

unless you are a baby robin.

stevied
    Free Member

I firkin hate other peoples cats..

Baznav
    Free Member

Airsoft gun that fire plastic BB’S 😈 sit back and wait for abuse from dog owners.

stAn-BadBrainsMBC
    Free Member

Redneck solution.
    Get your own dog – one bigger than your neighbours.
    Let it sleep with the kiddie.They’ll bond really well and the dog will become really protective of them.

trail_rat
    Free Member

if you dont want them on your land, gate and fence it is. BUT your neighbours should at least be picking up their own dogs pooo

– i live in a similar location and just close the gate.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Random neighbours dogs coming into my garden’ is closed to new replies.