Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Random house insurance question
  • carbon337
    Free Member

About 20 years ago my bro smashed me in the gob with a tennis racket. A series of repairs have been carried out on my teeth however 1 keeps coming off. Invested 700 about 18 month ago for a private veneer that they said would never come off. Anyway bit into a bit of cake today, chewed and swallowed then realised it had come off.

Will house insurance cover it bearing in mind it’s a personal possession I suppose?

After a 1k car bill this is last thing i need.

I always have option of locating it in my poo I suppose then disinfecting it to reattach.

carbon337
    Free Member

Anyone? Do you think a veneer tooth classes as a personal possession?

Drac

Doubt it in the same way silicon boobies won’t be.

richmars

I wouldn’t have thought so.
    But

I always have option of locating it in my poo I suppose then disinfecting it to reattach.

why not run a sweepstake to guess when it appears, this would fund the replacement?

carbon337
    Free Member

I was hoping for its arrival today fingers crossed.

TheFlyingOx

Have a word with your local dental university. I needed two crowns doing when I was a poor civil servant. Cost me nowt, got some student dentist some practice and a case study for her course, and it was really top notch work.

Drac

Ah good point Ox the Dental Hospital at the RI use to do this but not sure how it works.

carbon337
    Free Member

Update – the tooth arrived in my bowel motion after about 36 hrs.

Ive now got a cleaer understanding of my motions.

Disinfected and reattached – much to the disgust of the wife.

If anyone needs tips on how to collect and analyse stools – I’m your man.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Random house insurance question’ is closed to new replies.