Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 62 total)
  • Rampage tomorrow what time does it start on red bull tv UK time ????
  • jonnyrockymountain

Cheers

tomhoward

1130pm ish I think?

dhrider
    Free Member

6pm on Redbull TV

AlexSimon

It was 11:30 last night for the preshow (watch replay here:https://www.pinkbike.com/news/watch-now-red-bull-rampage-practice.html)

6:00pm BST tonight for the main event. Link here, or watch it on the app on your tablet/smartTV/etc

https://www.redbull.com/int-en/tv/live/AP-1X5MRB3UH1W11/red-bull-rampage

kayak23

Do they do a condensed highlights version later on for those of us with an aversion to American-style pundit-panel-chat and recaps?

😉

jonnyrockymountain

Cheers Guys, the beers are ready in the fridge for a friday evening of RAMPAGE 🙂

kayla1
    Free Member

Woo! Yeah! Off to the shops for a six pack of fizzy piss and a nacho hat 🙂

AlexSimon

kayak – not really. In previous years you get the full thing that you can skip through, or really shortened highlights where they assume your attention span can’t even cope with a full run.

Kahurangi

It’s a shame there’s no in-between. a 30 minute highlights (both for this and the WC DH in general) would be able to cover the exciting bits and most of the runs from the top finishers.

The 20 minute EWS highlight package goes some way towards achieving this balance.

uselesshippy
    Free Member

Nah, watch all of it, and get pissed as a newt😀

geex
    Free Member

A shame? it’s only a shame if you’re not actually into DH or Freeride/slopestyle.
    to be fair EWS is far too dull for any more than a 20min show (usually less than 10minutes of riding footage)

Looking forward to watching the whole thing. It’s mental. These are the best mtb riders in the world riding the most challenging terrain *imaginable* but if you can’t appreciate that fair enough.

*Still needs a shark pool gap and crocodile pit tho IMO

mikewsmith
    Free Member

I think the RB player on replay lets you click through to the rider runs there is probably only about 1hr of riding in total up there, less if there are some big crashes on run 1.

I do remember getting up one morning in Oz to catch the end and seeing 40mins of wind delay before they went home

geex
    Free Member

Useful information such as the above doesn’t really help if all you’re looking for is something to moan about

mikewsmith
    Free Member

In reality it’s a lot easier to keep your beer cold and skip between the riders back in the UK though

geex
    Free Member

I’m far too hungover to understand what that means.
    There’s always at least a case of beer in my fridge. You’re welcome to a few.

Think I might just start drinking again now.

sam_underhill

Weirdly the youtube live stream says 18:30 but redbull tv says 18:00.

I often use the youtube streams since the days of the redbull tv stream crashing all the time.  Is it ok these days?

wordnumb
    Free Member

Windsock drinking game is go… wait no stop, there was a breeze.

geex
    Free Member

Drinking game? This must be a southern english thing

In Scotland there’s only one drinking game the rules are thus

You buy a drink, you drink the drink…you buy a drink, you drink the drink…you buy a drink, you drink the drink…you buy a drink, you drink the drink…you buy a drink, you drink the drink…you buy a drink, you drink the drink…you buy a drink, you drink the drink…you buy a drink, you drink the drink…you buy a drink, you drink the drink…you buy a drink, you drink the drink…you buy a drink, you drink the drink…you buy a drink, you drink the drink…you buy a drink, you drink the drink…you buy a drink, you drink the drink…you buy a drink, you drink the drink…you buy a drink, you drink the drink…you buy a drink, you drink the drink…you buy a drink, you drink the drink…you buy a drink, you drink the drink…you buy a drink, you drink the drink…you buy a drink, you drink the drink…you buy a drink, you drink the drink…you buy a drink, you drink the drink…you buy a drink, you drink the drink…you buy a drink, you drink the drink…you buy a drink, you drink the drink…you buy a drink, you drink the drink…you buy a drink, you drink the drink…you buy a drink, you drink the drink…you buy a drink, you drink the drink…you buy a drink, you drink the drink…you buy a drink, you drink the drink…you buy a drink, you drink the drink…you buy a drink, you drink the drink…you buy a drink, you drink the drink…you buy a drink, you drink the drink…you buy a drink, you drink the drink…you buy a drink, you drink the drink…you buy a drink, you drink the drink…you buy a drink, you drink the drink…you piss yourself…you buy a drink, you drink the drink…you buy a drink, you drink the drink…you buy a drink, you drink the drink…you buy a drink, you drink the drink…you shit yourself…you buy a drink, you drink the drink…you buy a drink, you drink the drink…you buy a drink, you drink the drink…you buy a drink, you drink the drink…you buy a drink, you drink the drink…you buy a drink, you drink the drink…you buy a drink, you drink the drink…

sam_underhill

Get drinking, both stream say 19:00 now.

leffeboy

Just watching the ‘reveal’ recording before the main event.  I hope the live commentary doesn’t suck as badly 🙁 , where is Warner when you need him

kayla1
    Free Member

*Still needs a shark pool gap and crocodile pit tho IMO

Did you have Pitfall on the Atari when you were little? Needs more scorpion…

mikewsmith
    Free Member

I often use the youtube streams since the days of the redbull tv stream crashing all the time.

Been running it Android with and without chrome cast and on amazon for the last few years with no crashes.

geex
    Free Member

Yeah. I loved Pitfall on the Atari Kayla.

I have an awful feeling there may be a little scorpion this year looking at a couple of the riders lines and what trick they’re thinking of pulling over them.

Welcome to my home

(not really mine)

geex
    Free Member

Redbulltv on PS4 has been really stable for all live events I’ve watched

AlexSimon
    leffeboy

bollocks.  The stream is collapsing and it hasn’t even started yet 🙁

Did someone say it was on YouTube?  I’m off to hunt

bearnecessities

For those having problems

Northwind

Oof, that’s exactly what it’d look like if I was to try and do that

nickewen
    Free Member

He was a lucky boy there. Bike was aff!

DezB
    Free Member

This is incredible. Never seen a Rampage as thrilling!

leffeboy

This is incredible. Never seen a Rampage as thrilling!

I think I agree.  Some of the lines look amazing

Belgian commentary has Cedric Gracia but then they skip the riders comments at the bottom which sucks.  Getting better though

DezB
    Free Member

That flip off the cliff by Van Steenbergen…  nuts

leffeboy

yep.  He was great in the interview afterwards.  You realise just how significant that one move is

yoshimi

That Adolf taking the BIG jump

maxtorque

Not sure why, but i’ve never found Rampage to be that thrilling to watch on screen?

You don’t get a real sense of the scale, and once you’ve seen someone backflip a canyon, you’ve seen em all.  As the runs aren’t against the clock, the TV tends to just look like someone rolling slowly down a hill, occasionally jumping or dropping off stuff!  Don’t get me wrong, what they are hitting is MENTAL, but it just doesn’t come across on screen. I’m sure standing at the lip of a 100foot canyon gap is pretty dam hair raising, but to watch, i’m just not so sure

(it’s a bit like F1 on telly, the only time you actually get any sense of the crazy speed of the cars is when they crash and explode into a million small carbon fibre bits!)

Compared, the Downhill series is imo, thrilling to watch, possibly because of the tighter, closer cut (rampage is a lot more of long lense action / choppercam that squashes the size / perspective) and ‘against the clock’ element?

bgascoyne
    Free Member

Wish the camera in the heli would zoom in a bit more!! Need a magnifying glass to see the riders

nickewen
    Free Member

That run was **** spectacular!

downhillfast
    Free Member

IF Only Semenuk had nailed that 720…     hope he makes it to the bottom in run 2.  I’ve a feeling he could do something really special if it all works out.

leffeboy

That flip landing to jump was crazy.

bearnecessities

That was brilliant.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 62 total)

The topic ‘Rampage tomorrow what time does it start on red bull tv UK time ????’ is closed to new replies.