Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Ragley Rodwell pic required?
  • redted
    Free Member

anybody got a pic of one built up please?

MrAgreeable

I’ll just leave this here…

bristolbiker
    Free Member

Oooookkkkkaaaaayyyyyy………… 😯

redted
    Free Member

OOh that is nice, do you get any toe overlap issues Mr Agreeable (or do the tigers stop that?)

terrahawk
    Free Member

mine

same bike with a disc brake

brant
    Free Member

Some more/the same here.

http://myragley.com/tag/rodwell

Though we don’t have Mr Agreeables. That’s brilliant.

If I was king, I would make a law that all bikes have to be shot like that.

MrAgreeable

Depending on riding style and the size of your plates then toe overlap may be an issue, but I don’t notice it, any more than with my Kona Jake anyway. That’s despite it being a relatively short frame. The length makes it feel a lot more like an MTB than my old ‘cross bike but the front end is also noticeably lower and racier.

I’ve just written all the above in the assumption that you were asking a serious question, if not then carry on, nothing to see here, etc.

redted
    Free Member

Nope, it was a serious question, I have a Scott CX team which I love because it is a race geometry rather than the current fad for a high front end, but it suffers with toe overlap because of the relatively short top tube. While I haven’t come to grief because of it, it bugs the hell out of me, so I was thinking of swapping it and the Ragley fits the bill and seems well thought out. I’d need a 58cm anyway which I figure should make toe overlap less likeley, but just wanted to see a pic to try and get a better idea.

MrAgreeable

That’s a 54 cm above, so I’d imagine that on a 58cm toe overlap won’t be a big problem.

Kuco

LOL I like tha pic Mr Agreeable 😀

Oggles
    Free Member

That is the best photo of a bike I have ever seen. Like, ever ever.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Ragley Rodwell pic required?’ is closed to new replies.