Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Ragley Piglet 2013 pic heavy – some viewers may require eye bleach…
  • spectabilis
    Free Member

Built up a couple of Piglet2’s at the weekend.

Both running Hope M4/X2 Floating rotor combos and pro2 hubs.

Orange bike sits on a RS Revelation fork and has 30spd XTR-XT-XT Shadow+

Green bike uses a DT Swiss EXM150 and 1×9 (40,11-32)

Both performed brilliantly on the maiden voyage.

AntLockyer
    Free Member

Love both of them!

dabble
    Free Member

Sweet looking bikes, I think some sort of garish colour will be in order when I get my frame re-coated.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    deluded
    Free Member

Cool & fun looking bikes – nice.

boxfish
    Free Member

Tidy hydraulic hose arrangement there. Pleasing to my eye. 😀

svalgis
    Free Member

Nice! I can’t help getting a slight itch from those frames. The colours, the headbadge, the cable routing…

chakaping
    Free Member

Did you think about putting the green crankset on the orange bike?

mmel
    Free Member

I’ve got a new 18 inch frame that’s an unwanted warranty replacement if anyone is interested. ❓

Pinkbike Ad

knightrider
    Free Member

Mmmmmmmmm green bike

spectabilis
    Free Member

Cheers guys, thanks for your comments! As my ill matching green components haven’t made anyone throw up…maybe I’ll add the New Ragley green bars too…

Did you think about putting the green crankset on the orange bike?

The orange one was built for a mate to his spec so no. It will soon be getting different bars, stem and pedals, all in blue.

regardless of colours they’re awesome rides although I am feeling the need for some slightly wider bars.

SOAP
    Free Member

What size are the frames ?

svalgis
    Free Member

Personally I’d go all out with blue details on the green piggy as well, but the green does look better than I would’ve thought if someone described it to me.

spectabilis
    Free Member

Both are 18’s we got 16s in as well but decided on 18's both me and my mate are 511″ 16’s would be fun but general xc riding which is all there is local I think the larger frame is more suitable.

spectabilis
    Free Member

svalgis – Member
    Personally I’d go all out with blue details on the green piggy as well, but the green does look better than I would’ve thought if someone described it to me.

Haha it does doesn’t it. When waiting to build it I was already laughing thinking this is gonna look shit with the clashing greens then not givin’ one if it did…. But actually…. I effin love it 😯

spectabilis
    Free Member

Green piggy now with added greenery…..

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Ragley Piglet 2013 pic heavy – some viewers may require eye bleach…’ is closed to new replies.