Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Ragley Cragg Vale
  • taxi25
    Free Member

Couldn’t resist one of these frames for £114 😀 I had 80% of parts needed hanging around so the whole build cost about £250.
    It’s true the bike is a bit of an odd one. Very short head tube I’ve got a few spacers under the stem but the saddle is still way up there ( ok for me )and with proper m/guards 23mm tyres are all that will squeeze in, no probs for me again but not for everyone. It rides realy well though, stiff but comfy and nice sharp handling. Deff. a quality feel and look about it. Weight wise its just under 21 lbs
    If it suits its one of the bargains of the year but its not for everyone.

evillittlegoat
    Free Member

Looks good. Ive been eyeing these up for the past few days, I need a commuter. I know nothing about road bikes though, can I ask what size you went for and what height you are?

taxi25
    Free Member

I’m 6ft with a 33″ inside leg. Its a 58cm frame the same as my Litespeed tuscany. The headtube is a lot shorter though. Going up a size would relax things a bit. Easy enough to sort out reach out with different stem lengths.

evillittlegoat
    Free Member

Thanks for that. Im a sliver under 6 foot, 32″ inside leg, sounds like a 58cm would be perfect.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Ragley Cragg Vale’ is closed to new replies.