Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Ragley Big Al 1.0 stock?
  • spooky_b329

I was about to order one of these lovely Candy Red things but it got sold online whilst I was arranging a deposit!

Got a £1k cycle2work/Halfords (not Cycle to Work) voucher on the way, they are transferable to independents but some shops are not keen due to the commission cost. My employer won’t raise the limit above £1k.

I’d like to find something before the 14 day cooling off period on my voucher ends (only starts when I sign the agreement so I’ve got a bit of time in hand, but weeks, not months)

I’ve found a Big Al in stock locally but they don’t take the voucher and after they discount it’s still about £250 more (and I need to find all the money up front, no credit card with the discount)

So does anyone know if their LBS stocks Ragley and has a Big Al in Large? (They’d need to be in the South-East or just outside unless they do mail order.

I’d also love a Ribble HT Al 29er, they’ll take my voucher but won’t allow a top up!

spooky_b329

PS If you know of one, please message me rather than linking on here so I have a chance to get it 🙂

danmac
    Free Member

Are we talking frame only or complete? I cant imagine you’d find one on a 1k budget complete…

spooky_b329

Complete bike and I’ll need to top up as they are between £1300-1400. The place that sold out whilst trying to buy it were allowing me to top-up.

danmac
    Free Member

Evo cycles are showing them in large and in stock at 1399 so may be worth ringing to see if you can fiddle the numbers with them?

dhrider
    Free Member
    spooky_b329

@danmac. Small world! Unfortunately they can’t take the cycle2work although they have offered a discount for a outright purchase.

spooky_b329

@dhrider
    Top sleuthing, thanks. I’ll be giving them a call 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.