Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Rafa Benitez SACKED
  • white101

…..for not winning a trophy this morning.

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

…later re-instated when reports emerge from Cobham training ground that the £50m wunder kid, made it through training without a petulant strop after a nice little chat from his “uncle”. He even managed a shot (albeit not on target), but hey patience is a virtue!

toxicsoks
    Free Member

Chelsea: Avram Grant ‘will not return’ to help Rafael Benitez

BBC website. 😀
    Oh, dear, oh, dear…..

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Blimey – for a moment, I thought it was true!!!

Rorschach
    Free Member

What is wendy ball?

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

What is wendy ball?

It’s the most hilariously original phrase used by superdiddies who think they’re being awesomely cool by using it.

bagpuss
    Free Member

That’s right, it’s soccer. 😉

Duggan

What is wendy ball?

Another forum comedian 😆

You’re so funny 😆

‘Wendyball’ Lolz! 😆 😆

Serious question- if somebody you knew was constantly disparaging about cycling, ridiculing it with snide unfunny and sarcastic remarks despite knowing nothing about it, what would you think about them? You’d probably think ‘Hmmm, he’s a bit of a dick’ wouldn’t you? Yes.

ScottChegg
    Free Member

If you were more self aware you may think ‘I need to lighten up and get a sense of humour about a fairly trivial pastime’, perhaps?

If only a sense…

piemonster

Serious question- if somebody you knew was constantly disparaging about cycling, ridiculing it with snide unfunny and sarcastic remarks despite knowing nothing about it, what would you think about them? You’d probably think ‘Hmmm, he’s a bit of a dick’ wouldn’t you? Yes.

Considering the amount of lycra I wear, I’d just take it on the chin in good humour.

I quite like wendyball, sounds like it came from Rugby circles

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Rafa Benitez SACKED’ is closed to new replies.