Radarlock Path glasses, Team Sky Blue

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Radarlock Path glasses, Team Sky Blue

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Radarlock Path glasses, Team Sky Blue
  • oli2001

In matte glacier (Team sky blue)with gold iridium lenses. In as new condition, with all original paperwork. Complete with;Polarized dark lenses, persimmon and clear lenses. Hardcase, cloth bag , wipe cloth and spare nose piece.Not a mark on them. £110 posted fully insured.
    email ianoliphant2001ATyahooDOTcoDOTuk

hi there, could you do them for £100 posted?
    andy a_t_pickering@hotmail.com

Houns

Screaming fake to me. Let’s see some better quality pictures and let’s see the hard case from the other side

oli2001

These are absolutely genuine. I take offence to your lack of integrity! and the bloke who bought them will be very pleased!

I will confirm that they are genuine when they arrive. just to keep Houns happy 🙂

Houns

Well as far as I know Oakley haven’t done a gold iridium radarlock lens. Plus that spare cleaning cloth is certainly fake and only comes with fake lenses/glasses

oli2001

apart from all the pro’s you see wearing them and that you can get them through the custom programme of course.

Houns

Kryton57 – Member
    Just checked crikeys content against other radars I bought direct from Oakley – everything Crikey says is true, soft foam, belt clip and large zip tag. – the ****!

POSTED 14 HOURS AGO # REPORT-POST

^ From the other thread on the forum.

It’s why I suggested he posted better pictures.

Shame I deleted the email he sent me, I only read the first line before deleting it too 🙁

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Radarlock Path glasses, Team Sky Blue’ is closed to new replies.