Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Rad8, now that’s customer service!
  • konanige

Bought a pair of Rad8 riding glasses a couple of years ago and they are brilliant. Roll on 12 months and I can’t see for s*:t, so to avoid hitting too many trees I got down Specsavers and got me some prescription glasses for day to day, then when my birthday came up splashed out on some Rad8’s with the right prescription lenses. My intention was to keep them just for riding, but they are so nice I wear them all the time now. Yesterday being a total twonk I managed to break one of the arms!! So I had the bright idea of swapping the lenses into my other frames and emailed Rad8 to ask if this was possible.
    Got a reply from Anne at Rad8 today to tell me that they are going to post out a new frame ASAP free of charge!!!!!
    Now that IS proper customer service. I am one happy bunny!!

claudie

I live in mine too, and like you I snapped an arm during a hike in the pouring rain in the Peak District. Mine were about the same age and Anne came to my rescue too!

swanny853

This reminds me, I should order some prescription rad8s! Been meaning to for the 18 months since I bought a non prescription set. OH and I both have them, they’re great.

rOcKeTdOg

Been wearing my 504 prescription glasses for 3 years, and STD for a year before that Steve & Anne are brilliant and I can’t recommend the frames enough.

captainclunkz
    Free Member

I love my Rad8 glasses, superb build quality. And what other company gives away a free good quality skull cap with a purchase.

tenfoot

I scratched one of my lenses to buggery. Maybe I’ll ask them if they can send a replacement. Happy to pay of course.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Rad8, now that’s customer service!’ is closed to new replies.