Racing Funds Clearout! chainsets/lights/stems/saddles/Sidi..

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Racing Funds Clearout! chainsets/lights/stems/saddles/Sidi..

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Racing Funds Clearout! chainsets/lights/stems/saddles/Sidi..
  • The Beard

In order to keep the racing bikes, well, racing I’ve got the following items for sale – please mail me for more information/pics.

Chainsets:

Shimano Ultegra Compact, 172.5mm cranks, 50/34T rings (well worn), some scuffs to the cranks, especially drive side. Ice grey finish. £60 posted

Shimano XT, 9spd triple (outer and middle ring need replaced, granny is fine), 175mm cranks. It’s XT so it still looks good! Tough as old boots. £50 posted

Hope HID light. In immaculate physical condition, but battery doesn’t hold charge for more than about an hour and a half these days. Comes with all the spares, helmet mount, extension cable. Battery is a strap under the stem job. Really nice bit of kit. £50 posted

Selle Italia SLR XC, white with kevlar reinforced sides. Really light! Less than 185g! Odd mark to top of saddle (photographed) otherwise in really good nick. £25 posted

Specialized BG saddle, black, no idea which one. Good nick, but far too comfy to race on! £12 posted

Easton EA70 stems, 31.8mm, 6 degree. Great condition. 2 x 100mm, 1 x 110mm. £15 posted each

Sidi Dominator, size 47, black, well used, left shoe tongue is coming away (needs glued or something, doesn’t affect use though), signs of heel rub in both shoes, £50 posted.

Schwalbe Nobby Nic UST tyres, 26″X2.1. Light use, probably no more than 200 miles. Loads of life left. Great tyres, but too draggy for racing. £45 posted the pair

Thomson Elite layback post, been cut down a little. 27.2mm post, scratched heavily at the base, but still works perfectly and the scratches aren’t noticeable once in. 240mm useable length. £25 posted.

And finally, potentially…

Shimano 105 10spd shifters, 2011, black. Really lovely bits of kit. Good condition, slight scuffs (from my CX bike) Sorry, no photos yet, but can email if you’re interested. £125 posted

Phew. All done for now. Post or mail for more info/pics.

Cheers

TB.

d4nno

Hi would you do the two stems and the seat post for 40 posted? Cheers

Premier Icon bigblackshed
    Subscriber

Interested in the Thomson post. Pics to bigblackshed@gmail.com please.

shinsplints

Would you take £35 posted for the XT cranks ? I’d just be after the arms please
    Cheers
    Simon

The Beard

d4nno – £45 and you have a deal.

Premier Icon Bolt
    Subscriber

£20 for the slr saddle?

Bolt

The Beard

shinsplints – make it £40?

Bolt – deal, drop me an email to sort out payment.

federalski

Hi, are the Sidis the mega version (the wider ones) ?

The Beard

federalski – no, sorry, they’re the normal fit ones.

federalski

Cool. Thanks for the quick response.

federalski

Oops, double post.

beau-angel

Hi, are all the connections good on the Hope? Would you take £40? Ta

The Beard

All connections are sound, yes. Drop me a mail and we’ll sort something out.

Cheers

oly

Hi there interested in speesh saddle, PayPal gift?

ianfitz

Does the ultegra chain set come with a bb? My emails in profile…

Premier Icon oldnpastit
    Subscriber

PM’d re cranks.

Premier Icon oldnpastit
    Subscriber

For the record, cranks arrived promptly and were as described.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Racing Funds Clearout! chainsets/lights/stems/saddles/Sidi..’ is closed to new replies.