Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Racing at Lee Quarry this weekend – Brownbacks
  • neil853
    Free Member

Our second event is nearly here and its looking like its going to be a busy one! Really good numbers of pre-entries means it should be a busy race 🙂

So, my recomendation would be get down and enjoy some quality xc racing 🙂

As always if you are bringing a partner, son, daughter etc and they could marshal that would be amazing, we are always in need of help, especially to marshal! We’ll even feed and water you 🙂 My email is in my profile or you can contact us through the Brownbacks website

Neil @ Brownbacks

neil853
    Free Member

Oh, and watch out, looks like Paul our shy and retiring chairman has a megaphone……..

Brownbacks
    Free Member

I’m hoping Nik or Adrian will step in……

My megaphone tourettes is too dangerous! 😉

billysugger
    Free Member

Was going to go up there for a ride tomorrow. Might come and have a look.

Are you taking over the place?

Is there still going to be plenty for us non-racers to have a play on?

Stevelol
    Free Member

Aww I was gonna go for a ride there tomorrow, kill-joys!!! 😛

Brownbacks
    Free Member

essentially we do take over the trails for the period of the racing 09:00 -12:00

however there are parts of the quarry we don’t use, or you could go to Cragg, it’s about being sensible and not interferring with racing. We have riders travelling 100+ miles to race and we want to make sure they have a good time.

or you could join in either racing or marshalling

if you do come have a word at the bottom and we’ll help to guide you as to what is going on

DaveyJohnston
    Free Member

Any links to any pics from this?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Racing at Lee Quarry this weekend – Brownbacks’ is closed to new replies.