Raceface Sixc Carbon Cranks

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Raceface Sixc Carbon Cranks

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Raceface Sixc Carbon Cranks
  • pinetree

Hey chaps,

Up for grabs are a set of Raceface Sixc Cranks, which came as part of the build kit on my new bike. They’re 175mm long and to suit a 68/73mm shell, and are in the silver/grey colour- the same as these: http://www.silverfish-uk.com/ProductDetail/8917/9060/SIXC-Crank-Arms

I advertised these a while ago when they were unused, but I have since used them for a weeks’ worth of riding,so I’m happy to drop the price on them a bit now.
    These are the updated/2nd generation version of the Sixc crank with the thicker chainring tabs, meaning they are super strong, and weigh **** all.

Yours for £260 posted.

Only pic I have so far, I’m afraid: http://ep1.pinkbike.org/p4pb10107035/p4pb10107035.jpg

Give me a shout if you have any questions!

Thanks,
    Scott.

waldo1

Would you be interested in a trade for xx1 170mm chainset with 32t ring?

pinetree

Hi Waldo,

No thanks. Not really looking for swaps.

Thanks,
    Scott.

dtv483

Hi, Are there any marks on the crank arms, do they come with bottom bracket,crankarm end caps and chainring,cheers

pinetree

Hi DTV,

There are one or two small marks on the non driveside crankarm, but nothing significant. These cranks have been protected from day one by crank skins and endcaps 🙂

I’ll be pulling them off the bike today and giving em a good clean, so I’ll get some updated photos and send em to the email in your profile.

They will come with the BB, endcaps, pedal washers, and removeable granny ring spider (inc longer c-ring bolts so you can run em as a double.) I hadn’t planned on doing them with a ring, but I do have an unused 36t RF ring which I’d be willing to include for £30 extra.

Let me know what you think!

Scott.

dtv483

Look forward to receiving the photos, will get back to you once I av seen them, cheers

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Raceface Sixc Carbon Cranks’ is closed to new replies.