Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Quiztrackworld – a good source of questions?
  • pondo

It’s the annual End Of Term BBQ Chez Pondo tomorrow, and folks’ll be hankering for a post-feed quiz. Anyone got a decent source of decent general questions and answers?

RobHilton
    Free Member

Have you tried the internet?

Once pre-warned the sports round had a trick question – everyone thought it was “which sport is spelt with 4 letters and begins with a tee”, but it was actually “what is the longest race run under jockey club rules”

pondo

Thank you, yes I have – I’m trawling through a myriad websites of varying quality, and wondered if the STW Hive Mind had any particular websites a recommendation of which they could give. 🙂

pondo

Rob Hilton –
    Have you tried the internet?

Once pre-warned the sports round had a trick question – everyone thought it was “which sport is spelt with 4 letters and begins with a tee”, but it was actually “what is the longest race run under jockey club rules”
    I’ll be honest, I’m wondering if there’s part of that story that’s been missed out.

Cougar

Does Chez Pondo have Internet access? Only, if you can Google questions, they can Google answers.

pondo

It does, but all contestants will be seated in full view and accessed smart phones will be dropped-kicked into next door’s paddling pool.

RobHilton
    Free Member

pondo – Member

I’ll be honest, I’m wondering if there’s part of that story that’s been missed out.

I’ll be honest; you’d be an awful proof-reader.

Which bit would you like clarification on?

munkster
    Free Member

Sporcle?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Quiztrackworld – a good source of questions?’ is closed to new replies.